DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey Pilots - Music workflow

ecoyne

Reactions
Santa brought my Mavic and I'm still in baby step mode as I'm new to drone flying... I am watching a lot of your amazing videos and am wondering where you all are obtaining your music for your edits?

As if editing didn't take up some time, I'm finding myself spending a lot of time searching for soundtrack music to go with my videos... where are you all sourcing your soundtracks from?

Thanks in advance!

There are copyright-free MP3 sites, and some web based companies sell MP3 packages too. Some are paid, some are free but if you do some search you'll find loads of options.

Since I also DJ, I prefer to produce my video soundtracks. Well, most of the times anyway LOL. You can download an easy, quick production iOS or android app for a couple of bucks and do it yourself too, it's not too complicated.

Reactions: ecoyne
Reactions: ecoyne
Santa brought my Mavic and I'm still in baby step mode as I'm new to drone flying... I am watching a lot of your amazing videos and am wondering where you all are obtaining your music for your edits?

As if editing didn't take up some time, I'm finding myself spending a lot of time searching for soundtrack music to go with my videos... where are you all sourcing your soundtracks from?

Thanks in advance!
YouTube has some free music you can select from, but I like downloading tracks from Pond5.com. YouTube gets fussy if you try to use copyrighted music.;)

Reactions: TomKemp
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots