DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey there from Sherman Oaks, The Valley, Los Angeles CA!

ChrisRL

Reactions
Hello all!
Just took delivery of my first Mavic Pro from a list member here, and what a treat it is! Chris here, been building and flying since the 80's, a pro photographer and cinematographer since before then, got my private pilot's license in 01 and the 107 sUAS RP deal last November. Yes, I'm doing it for money these days, but not so much it interferes with my fun!
Day job was as an editor for film and TV, did well up until now, but have to get out from behind a desk and into the open - so say I and so says my doctor too :)
So it's onwards and upwards! Hopefully DJI won't orphan the Mavic as quickly as they have the Phantoms, but time will tell... I know they want to be the Apple of the drone world, but look at Apple itself. It used to be called Apple Computers, and, well, they used to make computers. Now, arguably, everything is a computer, especially an iPhone, but Apple's now very definitely in the consumer business, just look at the shape and form of their latest 'pro' computer! : )
Happy flying, folks!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: ChrisRL
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum .:)

Reactions: ChrisRL
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS