DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi-Aerial New Mavic Pro product and 30% off (new hoods) sale this month only.

Hi-Aerial

Reactions
Hello Mavic Pro pilots. Hi-Aerial is pleased to announce two things for June 2017.

First is that our Hi-Aerial Apple compatible hoods are now 30% off for the month of June.

Secondly we have a new patented Mavic Pro aluminum tablet holder bracket that works with the stock Inspire and Phantom range of tablet holders. The bracket fits into the RC transmitter "arms" and it is made from aluminum therefore being very rigid.

The MA07 bracket only is $39.99 and it is silver in colour. Made with aluminum 6061 (under a 100g)
The MA07A Is the bracket and the DJI tablet holder together and is $69.99. It is also silver coloured.
The MA07B Is a limited edition bracket and DJI tablet holder in Black (50 sets only) and is $99.99.

This Tablet holder bracket will also work with the DJI Spark.

All prices include shipping within the US.

For previous Hi-Aerial customers who have purchased an Apple compatible tablet hood from us previously will get a 30% off customer loyalty discount on the MA07 Only. Orders can be made directly by email to me, Mike at [email protected]

Our quality hoods can be seen here Hi-Aerial

M4.jpg M2.jpg M1.jpg

Attachments

• M5.jpg
    M5.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
Now one with a iPad mini attached? (Please)
And one question I have would be,does it fit well enough into the bottom of the rc so it doesn't flop around like the mav mount? I hade to build a piece to solve that problem. Thanks for your time.

Now one with a iPad mini attached? (Please)
And one question I have would be,does it fit well enough into the bottom of the rc so it doesn't flop around like the mav mount? I hade to build a piece to solve that problem. Thanks for your time.
Hello Starz, I can get a picture in a few days time with the iPad mini 4. Just waiting for my next shipment of brackets to arrive (en route). My wife has a Mini4 so I can show you exactly what it looks like and yes, it is very secure in the Mavic controller arms. It is very solid with no movement and weighs under 100g

Can you see the MP controller also (mini 4)?

bob
Hi Bob, that's a good question as I'm not sure. I'm still waiting for my demo to arrive and just as soon as its here I'll pop on the iPad mini 4 and see. What would be the advantage of seeing the MP controller display when you have the tablet running the AP?

View of rc is personal preference as best I can tell. Not an issue to me.

I've never looked at mine .

Hi Bob, that's a good question as I'm not sure. I'm still waiting for my demo to arrive and just as soon as its here I'll pop on the iPad mini 4 and see. What would be the advantage of seeing the MP controller display when you have the tablet running the AP?

*STILL* waiting ??

Welcome, Hi-Aerial!

Just FYI... the lack of a pictures with different tablets mounted is what is keeping me from considering a purchase. 30% discount is very generous, but without those images, I'm guessing to some degree how this is going to work for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu