DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi all from Australia

True fly

Reactions
G/day guys and girls I am from far North Queensland Australia and have had my mavic for a few weeks now and have 5 hours up on it and love it but waiting for it to come back from the repairer as I had a crash pilot error too as I was to busy looking at the camera not the drone and took out a pole it still flys good but the gimbal and compass 2 not working any more :-( and yes I was gutted at the time as it was only a week old at the time of the crash but it is in good hands and will be like a new one when I get it back
Cheers David

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: True fly
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

G/day guys and girls I am from far North Queensland Australia and have had my mavic for a few weeks now and have 5 hours up on it and love it but waiting for it to come back from the repairer as I had a crash pilot error too as I was to busy looking at the camera not the drone and took out a pole it still flys good but the gimbal and compass 2 not working any more :-( and yes I was gutted at the time as it was only a week old at the time of the crash but it is in good hands and will be like a new one when I get it back
Cheers David

Going down the first week would have sucked. They aint easy to come by in OZ either.

I've had so many moments since taking ownership, but I like to think your a better flyer for them.

Post pics when she's repaired :)

Thanks guys I have done a heap of research on the mavic since October when I pre ordered it and still learning new things about it especially from this forum you guys are doing a good job

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123