DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi Everybody !!, from here on good old Norfolk, England.

Ceejay

Reactions
Hi Everyone !!, Cannot wait to get my hands on one of the Mavic's
(already got a Vision 2, Phantom 3 Adv, & Phantom 4, love them all !)
I'm 63 years old, and I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting for Santa to arrive (all be it a bit late)
Looks like mine will arrive with Rudolph !!
Come on DJI get them out of the door, and to all the retailers, customers, etc.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum Ceejay :)

Thanks, dirkclod, looking forward to the next few weeks !

Hi Everyone !!, Cannot wait to get my hands on one of the Mavic's
(already got a Vision 2, Phantom 3 Adv, & Phantom 4, love them all !)
I'm 63 years old, and I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting for Santa to arrive (all be it a bit late)
Looks like mine will arrive with Rudolph !!
Come on DJI get them out of the door, and to all the retailers, customers, etc.
Age is no barrier to getting excited about a new drone, I'm 62 and excited...

Hello!
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy Thumbswayup

Thanks All !!,
Now I am on the Forum,
now all I need is a Mavic to talk about !!!, LOL
Er, I could buy a spare battery and sit it on the mantelpiece and dream of a Mavic over Christmas.
It's just like selling me the ignition key of a new car, then tell me the car will be here in 3 months !!!
What a bunch of idiots you are DJI, all to match a competitor (Karma) which is basically a plastic Toy by what I have heard and read about !!
You would have had a lot more respect if you had delayed your release, and stocked up on 1,000s of Mavic's and probably made a right killing.
Then you really p**s us all off and release the Phantom 4 Pro.
Why did you not switch ALL your production to the Mavic, and keep us all happy.
I wonder how many you would have sold if you count all the cancelled orders worldwide !!.
I hasten to add that prior to flying my Vision 2 + I had never touched a drone in my life!!!, never had any issues or incidents with ANY of my 3 DJI drones, does that tell you something, it does me?.
Look after them like a baby, take no risks, AND FLY SAFE EVERYONE!!

Hi again CeeJay,
I've had my Mavic for nearly two weeks, I ordered on 28/9/16, it's well worth the wait, an astonishingly good bit of gear, and even if the P4P had been announced at the same time, I'd still have bought the Mavic, as it's small and perfectly formed. The Karma was a bit rubbish, it seems, but people still bought it, seemingly for no valid reason, but if you had, GoPro would have given you your money back and GIVEN you a free Hero 5, so the fools and their money were parted, only to be reunited...:D.

Hi again CeeJay,
I've had my Mavic for nearly two weeks, I ordered on 28/9/16, it's well worth the wait, an astonishingly good bit of gear, and even if the P4P had been announced at the same time, I'd still have bought the Mavic, as it's small and perfectly formed. The Karma was a bit rubbish, it seems, but people still bought it, seemingly for no valid reason, but if you had, GoPro would have given you your money back and GIVEN you a free Hero 5, so the fools and their money were parted, only to be reunited...:D.
Hi Alex
Where did you order it from?
I have bought most of my DJI gear from "Buzzflyer" in Sudbury, always had top notch service from them,but, I reckon they are on backlog of orders, if not, I will order soon from them.
I need to find out what the waiting time is for one first..
Happy flying your Mavic, can't wait to get my hands on one !.

Last edited:
I got it direct from DJI, I realised there would be a rush for it, just as soon as I read the specs..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose