DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Doylestown, Bucks County PA

Angelo Iacovella

Reactions
Hey everyone. Awaiting my Mavic Pro bundle so decided to be proactive about finding some fellow enthusiasts - especially in my area. I'm a long time still photography nut and the drone was a way for me to gain some new perspective - figuratively and literally. Also into videography both with my DSLR and GoPro H5 with mechanical and electronic stabilization units. My primary passion is saltwater and freshwater fly fishing and I figured the drone would help me find access points easier than on foot. I also fish some incredibly beautiful and exotic saltwater venues and figured it would make for some spectacular aerial video on my trips.

Angelo

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to our newest forum Angelo :)

Hello Angelo,

I'm in Perkasie and I received my Mavic Pro bundle for Christmas. I am a little bit new to drones but enjoying mine. Let me know if you like to get together for coffee or something like that.

Kind regards,
Pablo Vazquez

Where do you fly?

I fly around my neighborhood here in Perkasie but I met some other members from here last weekend at the Benjamin Rush State Park in Northeast Philly. There is an event at the green lane park on Saturday but I won't be able to make it as I have a prior commitment. I believe it is posted here in the forum.

Let me know if you want to get together and we'll go fly the drones somewhere.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929