• Yes, but I'm cool with it.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Is there any other kind of pilot?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aeomer

Reactions
I'm based in Esher, Surrey. I'm not new to flying quadcopters, but the Mavic is my first DJI. I built the others (four births, one still alive)

I have very strong opinions on many things, but those opinions come from research not "feelings" and I'm always ready to be proved wrong - just bring the evidence :)

I ordered on 7th Feb 2017 - dispatched on 14th Feb 2017 - Combo + filters + extra battery + extra props + extra gimbal guard + refresh.

Whilst waiting for my Mavic to arrive I have been doing something which, judging by many YouTube videos, most people don't do. That is RTFM. (Read The Fine Manual.) This includes watching the DJI getting started videos, checking air restrictions for UK and France, and creating my own checklist documents for flights.

So many YT videos want to tell us "secrets *they* don't want us to know" which are all described in the getting started videos and the manual. I call all those channels "Total Tool Time."

I respect knowledge and experience. So bring it on!

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Aeomer and dirkclod
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Reactions: Aeomer
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Aeomer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf