DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Germany

alexx

Reactions
Hey I'm Alex from Germany (Bavaria). I love photography and travelling so the Mavic is the perfect drone for me.
Since January I'm a happy owner of a Mavic. It's my first drone. I switched from a model helicopter.
Great device so far. Flying every week if the weather allows it.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome. I'm from England but love Germany. I've visited Bielefeld and in June I'll be visiting Füssen and Hohenschwangau among other places. I'll be leaving my mavic at home though as my stay will be mostly in Austria where I believe the rules of drone flying are very strict.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Thank you everyone :)

I will be visiting Germany in May. Do u think that I can fly near Neuschwanstein_Castle?

Neuschwanstein is on my list too, I wasn't there yet.

Officially it is forbidden to fly your drone there because there is a nature reserve area around and in Germany you are not allowed to fly in or over such areas (like U.S. National Parks).
The "Drone-law" also changes in the next few months so you can't go higher than 100m (328ft) anymore with a Drone. :-(

Ps. I made a road trip through Florida 2 years ago :)

Thank you everyone :)

Neuschwanstein is on my list too, I wasn't there yet.

Officially it is forbidden to fly your drone there because there is a nature reserve area around and in Germany you are not allowed to fly in or over such areas (like U.S. National Parks).
The "Drone-law" also changes in the next few months so you can't go higher than 100m (328ft) anymore with a Drone. :-(

Ps. I made a road trip through Florida 2 years ago :)

Thanks Alex. Well u can be assured if u come back to Florida, you now have a friend in Venice.

I rarely fly over 200' anyways. I would love to film around the castle. My problem is, I need to get liability insurance while I am there. Do u have a name of an insurance company that could insure me for those 2 weeks while I am there?

All insurances I know require that you are a german citizen or have at least the german citizenship. But most of our insurances cover foreign countries too. So maybe there is something similar in the US?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters