DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Greencastle, PA

k9cop87

Reactions
I'm a newbe to this site and have had a Mavic for about a month. I've been enjoying it and am always looking for more tips/tricks/advice, etc. I'm a K9 police officer so I have gotten a few cool shots of my dog tracking and other k9's doing police stuff. Take care and thanks for reading!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I'm a newbe to this site and have had a Mavic for about a month. I've been enjoying it and am always looking for more tips/tricks/advice, etc. I'm a K9 police officer so I have gotten a few cool shots of my dog tracking and other k9's doing police stuff. Take care and thanks for reading!
Howdy from Wyoming k9cop87, welcome to the community, plenty of great folk and excellent information here

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buy or sell you drone, or simply just to say hello.

Post it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom