DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from India

Timothy Vedanayagam

Reactions
Anyone received delivery of the Mavic Pro yet? My brother in Portland has ordered one but it hasn't been delivered yet. Would appreciate any feedback from the lucky ones who have received a piece.

Reactions: dirkclod
No they havn't and if you will look around you will see . Welcome to our newest forum Tim.:)

No they havn't and if you will look around you will see . Welcome to our newest forum Tim.:)
Thank you Dirk,am glad to join this forum. I have been assembling drones using APM, CC3D, Naze32, Pixhawk & Vector Controllers. The Mavic Pro would be my first TRF Drone other than the toy Syma. Looking forward to my bro bringing one to India soon.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU
Thank you TJ, looking forward to a mutually beneficial relationship and to learning a lot from fellow pilots.

No the Mavic did not reach him in time so he sent it by UPS and it is still stuck in the Customs. I haven't yet got my hands on it and that's why there are no post from me. :(:(:(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54