DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Lititz Pennsylvania

Scapegoat

Reactions
Hey what's up guys , the name's Scapegoat. I currently don't own a Mavic but I definitely will soon . I flew a co- workers machine and I must say ....... WOW it's pretty **** impressive !
Im not sure how much I'll be able to contribute at this time , I might just lurk, soak up as much knowledge as I can . Thank You

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to our newest forum Scrapegoat :)

Hello!
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy Thumbswayup

Hey what's up guys , the name's Scapegoat. I currently don't own a Mavic but I definitely will soon . I flew a co- workers machine and I must say ....... WOW it's pretty **** impressive !
Im not sure how much I'll be able to contribute at this time , I might just lurk, soak up as much knowledge as I can . Thank You
Hey! Just checking in I'm also from Lititz and I just got my Part 107!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada