DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from South Africa

Darknight

Reactions
Hi Guys,

I am looking to purchase a Mavic Pro. Still doing my research and watching tons of youtube videos. Haha.

But I am for the most part already sold on it. Looking forward to gain more insight from you all.

Cheers.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Darknight
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum. :)

Welcome to the forum. If you want the best deal, go to Smashtronics, they are the cheapest in South Africa, by R2000. They are a Dji dealer, so no worries there. Got mine last week, very happy with there service.

Welcome to the forum. If you want the best deal, go to Smashtronics, they are the cheapest in South Africa, by R2000. They are a Dji dealer, so no worries there. Got mine last week, very happy with there service.

Thanks! I am actually looking to buy it overseas. Since my brother travels a lot i thought that he could bring one back for me. I don't know how viable that is?

Thanks! I am actually looking to buy it overseas. Since my brother travels a lot i thought that he could bring one back for me. I don't know how viable that is?

All good, one has to save where ever one can these days. Just be aware that if you need local support for repairs, it is going to be very difficult when you didnt buy it from SA. Also if it has to go back overseas to that dealer, it is going to be a lot in shipping charges. Check all the options.

All good, one has to save where ever one can these days. Just be aware that if you need local support for repairs, it is going to be very difficult when you didnt buy it from SA. Also if it has to go back overseas to that dealer, it is going to be a lot in shipping charges. Check all the options.

Yeah. After all my reading, that is the only drawback that I can see.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato