DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from South East England, UK

Londroner

Reactions
Hello from a baking hot south east England (34 degrees C!). I live just outside London and am a Mavic Pro pilot in waiting. Currently flying a Hover Camera Passport 'selfie' drone, which has hooked me on the whole drone flying thing. I'm looking to upgrade to a Mavic Pro in the very near future.

I actually put my hands on a MP in my local Maplin store today and wanted one immediately - except that their premium prices made me hold off.

It would be great to find some other UK Mavic pilots in my area in order to find out as much as I can before I take to the air myself!

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Londroner
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post

Hello from a baking hot south east England (34 degrees C!). I live just outside London and am a Mavic Pro pilot in waiting. Currently flying a Hover Camera Passport 'selfie' drone, which has hooked me on the whole drone flying thing. I'm looking to upgrade to a Mavic Pro in the very near future.

I actually put my hands on a MP in my local Maplin store today and wanted one immediately - except that their premium prices made me hold off.

It would be great to find some other UK Mavic pilots in my area in order to find out as much as I can before I take to the air myself!
Howdy from Wyoming Londroner, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to the group! You will love the Mavic, it's an amazing machine :)

Wotcha @Londroner - cool name, I thought you spelt London wrong at first, then the penny dropped :)

I was born & bred in SW19, now living t'up norf (Lancashire)

Welcome mate :)

Wotcha @Londroner - cool name, I thought you spelt London wrong at first, then the penny dropped :)

I was born & bred in SW19, now living t'up norf (Lancashire)

Welcome mate :)
Haha. Well done, mate. Wondered who'd be the first to spot that. I was born in NW2, lived just outside the city ever since but spent most of my working life in it. London's a great place, except if you're a drone pilot it seems.

I envy you the wide open spaces oop norf!

Yeah, don't envy me too much mate, they put gravy on their chips up here, WTF's that all about?! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242