DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from sunny Cheshire

TStarr

Reactions
TStarr here - patrolling the M6 - M56 corridor, whilst dodging the Manchester and Liverpool airports, and praying the Mersey and Manchester Ship canal don't swallow my new bird. Looking forward to picking all your brains and sharing some of your recorded highlights.

Reactions: dirkclod
TStarr here - patrolling the M6 - M56 corridor, whilst dodging the Manchester and Liverpool airports, and praying the Mersey and Manchester Ship canal don't swallow my new bird. Looking forward to picking all your brains and sharing some of your recorded highlights.
Howdy TStarr, welcome to the forum from Wyoming, some new, exciting and interesting stuff is going on right now glad you are to be a part of it.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welecome to DronrePilots newest forum. :)

876FDC39-24DF-47E8-838A-0CDBCDF375FA.png Hi, I’m based in Warrington and looking to buy a Mavic, but must live in the worst possible location for drones

Hey everyone!

Have owned our mavic pro for 6months now, and have lurked here for a while. Figured I would join to really pick brains and get the most out of my drone. From Canada eh?

View attachment 25093 Hi, I’m based in Warrington and looking to buy a Mavic, but must live in the worst possible location for drones

I’m keen to purchase a Mavic today but I’m concerned about legalities regarding flying in high risk air space, from what I’ve read I understand that I can fly in these areas using caution and obviously the drone code, can anyone confirm this before I spend my hard earned cash on a potential ornament ?

Anyone here fly around Cheshire/north west England?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851