DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from uk (Cardiff)

Cgomez1978

Reactions
Hi everyone after weeks of non stop researching phantom pro 4 and mavic I've decided to get the mavic. The only thing I can find that the phantom tops the mavic is the camera and 3 minutes extra flight time. Just got to wait now for it to turn up. So the next couple of days I'll spend watching tutorials and reading up on it.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hi mate, Welcome to the world of the Mavic,

I also live in Cardiff so if you need a hand with anything, dont hesitate to ask :)

Cheers mate. Where do you normally take yours? I'm up in taffs well so I've being going up Brecon or the Garth mountain. It's my first drone so I'm still getting used to it

Cheers mate. Where do you normally take yours? I'm up in taffs well so I've being going up Brecon or the Garth mountain. It's my first drone so I'm still getting used to it

I take it with me when ever i go out and explore. I did fly a few times now (to test and try out a few things) in Penarth near the golf club, there is a nice empty field, that a public path go through, and its really really quite. I did use it at Sully island the other day. again nice and quite. Tho be aware in these places that you are in Class D airspace and Cardiff airport is really close, so dont fly far or too high.
If you want we can go and fly somewhere when the weather is good

Hi mate, sorry disappearing, I am planning to do some flying this weekend, if you have a a bit of free time let me know and we can meet up

Taken Friday and Monday off work mate heading down to the gower camping with the Mrs and the dog. I'm off next weekend though.

ah nice, enjoy the long weekend

sadly im off next weekend so maybe towards the end of the month?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike