DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Vancouver

gkarats

Reactions
Ordered mine on September 29th, still pending.

Ive been waiting for a drone like this for some time. Ive owned the PH3 and Solo and even the bebop (purely for its size).

When Karma was unveiled I was ecstatic, then the Mavic was unveiled days later and I was even more excited. The simple fact that I love to travel with my drone makes the mavic so desirable to me. Hopefully it'll ship soon.

I do worry about the delay... and DJI has not really given clear reasons, other than being overwhelmed, which seems like an excuse for not being ready (wanting to release early to crush Karma)... which is fine, but do not take payment until the item ships!.

Welcome to our newest forum gkarats :)

Hello,

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy! TU

Hello,

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy! TU
Thanks! I look forward to learning and contributing about the Mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser