DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi to all

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Hi,Salegy. Im going to Germany in May and am planning on visiting a friend in Varesa, Italy. I would like to fly my Mavic over there. Are there any restrictions that I need to be aware of?

sent from my Galaxy Note4

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Thanks to all, I'm just starting but in the past I had a 20+ years experience in RC plane models so piloting is not my problem (also in my kitchen) :)
Most difficoult is to learn all the software options, this need time ... so I'm walking with plumb shoes.
I'm using a S7 edge, there are many notes about crashes or other problems (due to Samsung) but for me, at the moment all is running fine.
About Varese, there is an Android App called "Italian Airspace Lite" where you can find all restricted/forbidden zones in Italy. I'm in north-east, 60 Km north from Venice so I don't know very well how is the situation in Varese Zone.

Thanks to all, I'm just starting but in the past I had a 20+ years experience in RC plane models so piloting is not my problem (also in my kitchen) :)
Most difficoult is to learn all the software options, this need time ... so I'm walking with plumb shoes.
I'm using a S7 edge, there are many notes about crashes or other problems (due to Samsung) but for me, at the moment all is running fine.
About Varese, there is an Android App called "Italian Airspace Lite" where you can find all restricted/forbidden zones in Italy. I'm in north-east, 60 Km north from Venice so I don't know very well how is the situation in Varese Zone.
Thank u very much.

sent from my Galaxy Note4

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa