DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi, yes I'm new :)

Welcome DelP, I hope, like me, you find this forum a tremendous resource. Those with much more experience than us are so willing to share their knowledge and experience, which can really save us from making catastrophic mistakes. Enjoy your maiden Mavic flight!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Thanks for the welcome guys. Thankfully, the maiden flight (although not award winning!!!) went ok and no disasters. Just got to get the hang of what does what, especially with using the camera.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Thankfully, the maiden flight (although not award winning!!!) went ok and no disasters. Just got to get the hang of what does what, especially with using the camera.

When you fly also remember joystick control is different when the Mavic is moving away from you and when you're flying back to you I see a lot of videos where people don't remember that one important fact. If you know what I mean.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Welcome and I wish you will have a lot of fun flying!

Perhaps the best thing to do is not to focus on video during your first flights. Keep your eyes on your drone and fly, fly, fly. The quicker you develop muscle memory for flying the quicker your brain will have time for looking after the video side of things!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ