DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hitting Apple Stores now! Just got mine! Whoop!

alan1975

Reactions
Heads up for those who have ordered from DJI.
I ordered mine from the manufacturer and I also placed a query with the business team at Apple, telling them to please let me know if they get one in. They called Yesterday and said they had one in the store. So, I cancelled my order since it had not shipped from China yet and went to grab that rascal. Now, they only got one in, so... I bet many Apple stores only got one. I share that in case anyone may want to do the same.
What a great drone. Completely whipped about that drone. Peace everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I noticed a sign in Best Buy today that they will have the Mavic Pro soon. Not going to be very happy if outlets like BB and Apple get them in while my order of a month ago sets there. Better cancel and go to BB up the street.

Guys, it may help others a little more if you said what country/region you are in, the world is a big place you know :D

Best Buy is a give away, unless Canada has them but there are Apple stores all over the planet.

I noticed a sign in Best Buy today that they will have the Mavic Pro soon. Not going to be very happy if outlets like BB and Apple get them in while my order of a month ago sets there. Better cancel and go to BB up the street.
This is what I've been counting on and expecting.

I receive a notification email at 11:58 pm last night ( unfortunately was asleep ) from Bestbuy.com that the stock was available. Was gone by the time I read the email however the moral of the story is that the golden goose of high priced reselling is rapidly coming to an end and the posting traffic on purchasing from retail outlets is increasing every day. Once the supply/demand surge settles and everyone cancels their multiple orders, there will be units sitting on the shelf for the kiddies for Christmas. Hey, its been weeks. Whats two more ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada