DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hola desde España

depredador

Reactions
Hello everyone, my name is Juanma and I am from Almeria (Spain), future owner of a Mavic pro, I have seen many reviews, videos and opinions of this drone and I think I am not mistaken in its acquisition. I hope you help me and I hope to learn a lot from all of you

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello everyone, my name is Juanma and I am from Almeria (Spain), future owner of a Mavic pro, I have seen many reviews, videos and opinions of this drone and I think I am not mistaken in its acquisition. I hope you help me and I hope to learn a lot from all of you
Howdy from Wyoming depredador, welcome to the community, plenty of fine people and excellent information here.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Bienvenido! Estoy segur que tu won't regret it! The Mavic is a great little marvel and a joy to fly and film with. Pero pienso que tu Mavic will be named "El Mavico"

Hola Juanma, there are some really beautiful places in your area (Cabo de Gata for example). I have a holiday home north of where you live (Costa Blanca 100km north of Alicante). I plan a trip around your area in August... send some videos when you start flying! Buenos vuelos!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98