DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hola from Guatemala, the "Land of Eternal Spring"

cheebs

Reactions
Been flying DJI equipment since the P1, which I still have. The Mavic will be the latest addition to my fleet. What sold me is the portability. I travel at least every 2 months and was getting tired of lugging the P3 or P4 backpacks around (don't get me started on transporting the Inspire 1Pro... checked luggage or nothing at all!) Will be great to just throw the Mavic in my camera bag!

Welcome to the forum, @cheebs! Seems like a very consistent theme that we are all stoked to be able to take our Mavic just about anywhere. Hope your Mavic arrives to Guatemala soon. Safe and happy flying! :)

Been flying DJI equipment since the P1, which I still have. The Mavic will be the latest addition to my fleet. What sold me is the portability. I travel at least every 2 months and was getting tired of lugging the P3 or P4 backpacks around (don't get me started on transporting the Inspire 1Pro... checked luggage or nothing at all!) Will be great to just throw the Mavic in my camera bag!
Welcome cheebs to our new forum :)

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore