DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hola from sunny Manchester, UK!

HoverDonkey

Reactions
Hi all,

Got my Mavic on order, ostensibly due on Nov 10th, but we'll see.

Already own a Yuneec Typhoon-H Pro RealSense, so looking forward to seeing how they stack up together.

Looking forward to sharing experiences and tips with you guys...

Cheers,
HD

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! Congrats on your incoming Mavic. You're going to have a blast :)

Reactions: HoverDonkey
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! Congrats on your incoming Mavic. You're going to have a blast :)

Hi msinger - thx for the warm welcome. Soooo excited about my Mavic. Love my Typhoon-h - it's a really spectacular drone, but really looking forward to the convenience, portability and features of the Mavic.

I haven't flown any Yuneec products yet, so I cannot offer a comparison there. I can tell you DJI makes awesome quadcopters though. The Mavic is a really nice addition to their lineup.

Reactions: HoverDonkey
Hello,

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hi all,

Got my Mavic on order, ostensibly due on Nov 10th, but we'll see.

Already own a Yuneec Typhoon-H Pro RealSense, so looking forward to seeing how they stack up together.

Looking forward to sharing experiences and tips with you guys...

Cheers,
HD
Welcome to the site from another UK pilot enjoy mate.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser