DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Home wifi router causing signal interruptions while flying within range of it?

xUNx DeathDrone

Reactions
Does anyone know if a router inside a house that is on can cause a possible signal interference if you are within range of it?I put my phone in airplane mode when I fly, but Im curious if the actually router could be a cause of signal interference? Ive only flown once at a location other than home and I had zero signal issues.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Does anyone know if a router inside a house that is on can cause a possible signal interference if you are within range of it?I put my phone in airplane mode when I fly, but Im curious if the actually router could be a cause of signal interference? Ive only flown once at a location other than home and I had zero signal issues.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Go to the app store / play store and look for a wifi channel analyzer - check to see what channels are causing the interference and manually set the mavic to a different channel.

Go to the app store / play store and look for a wifi channel analyzer - check to see what channels are causing the interference and manually set the mavic to a different channel.

interesting, didnt even know that was something i could do. How would i change the channel in the mavic?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jridout