DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hong Kong Peak

I have to say, there are only a couple places in China I am at all interested in visiting... and the hills over downtown Hong Kong is one of them. Great footage.

My attempt in editing.
Forgot to switch to record in 2K, iMac had a tough time rendering and edit 4K videos.
Still got a lot to learn.

That looks great Jackie!

I've had my Mavic since November and have done a few ascents over Mount Cameron and Aberdeen tunnel from Deep Water Bay and quite a lot on Lantau but haven't tried the peak yet.. I'll definitely have a try now!

What do you use to edit the video on your iMac?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Thanks AIR.

I used iMovie, still relatively new on movie edit, hoping to move onto Final Cut this year.
My 2012 iMac is having a hard time to push 4K, may have to upgrade PC as well.

Deep Water Bay and Lantau are both fun to fly.

Think I may go to Wu Kai Sha (the heart shape rock formation on the beach) or Tuen Mun (HK Grand Canyon) later this month. Hope to capture some nice footage.

That looks great Jackie!

I've had my Mavic since November and have done a few ascents over Mount Cameron and Aberdeen tunnel from Deep Water Bay and quite a lot on Lantau but haven't tried the peak yet.. I'll definitely have a try now!

What do you use to edit the video on your iMac?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Thanks AIR.

I used iMovie, still relatively new on movie edit, hoping to move onto Final Cut this year.
My 2012 iMac is having a hard time to push 4K, may have to upgrade PC as well.

Deep Water Bay and Lantau are both fun to fly.

Think I may go to Wu Kai Sha (the heart shape rock formation on the beach) or Tuen Mun (HK Grand Canyon) later this month. Hope to capture some nice footage.
Thanks for the preview of all of the transitions, you will have even more in Final Cut.

Reactions: Jackie Leung
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S