DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Horizon tilt

Auspete

Reactions
Had my Mavic for a week and I'm VERY
disappointed with horizon tilt. Fly straight and the horizon is level. Any turn or yaw action (however slight) tilts the horizon making all videos and photos unusable. There has been no wind either.
Have a P4 and Inspire which are perfect. I have all latest firmware installed and done all calibrations.
Any suggestions would be welcomed.

You must know about follow/fpv?
Just checking...
The P3 would drift off during yaw when it first came out - slowly returning to level after the turn.
They seemed to largely stop that with firmware updates.

Hi Auspete! Any update here? I've been flying mine for like a week now and am having serious horizon tilt issues with fully updated firmware & calibrations... I even adjust the gimbal roll in settings mid flight and that is stubborn and even if that fixes it, right when i make a turn it gets tilted again...

Any help here much appreciated :)

Same here, so annoying.

Just super annoying that you can adjust the gimbal roll mid flight and then start flying sideways or make a turn and boom, back to a tilted horizon... Been reading a bunch of other threads about it and theres no clear answer. A lot of people saying calibrations or gimbal roll adjustment helps and they don't have to touch it anymore. Not the case for me. Might start another thread to get more details.

I owned my Mavic 3 for about 6 hours. After I shot my first vides and saw how badly the horizon was tilted I sent it right back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada