DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Horizontal lines across my picture images? Help!

asitton

Reactions
Hi all,
I'm about 10 flights in with over an hour of flight time under my belt, and still trying to figure out what the best settings are for picture and video. But while the video seems to look pretty good when transferred to my computer, the pictures come up with about two or three horizontal bands in the picture as you can see below. I'm not sure if this is a camera problem or a transfer problem because if I just view them through the dji app they seem perfectly fine. It is only when I download off the SD card that I see the bands when viewing with either PhotoShop or Lightroom. Does anyone know what is going on and if it may just be a defective camera? Thanks. Here is one of the pictures I'm talking about.
d2aba9c6e33f69df8a74745ee2bab5df.jpg

~AS

Hey I am having the same problem and DJI have not been able to offer a solution. Did you work the problem out?

The issue I am having is with lines across parts of the screen, has anyone found the root cause? I am thinking it might the processing power or performance of my iPhone X, but don't know for sure.

Attachments

• Blurry picture with lines across.JPG
    Blurry picture with lines across.JPG
    321.9 KB · Views: 10
The issue I am having is with lines across parts of the screen, has anyone found the root cause? I am thinking it might the processing power or performance of my iPhone X, but don't know for sure.

The black slanted line pattern is overexposure warning. It can be turned off in the Go 4 app settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: charliesRig
That to me looks like it is a CCD fault. if it was zebra stripes (indicating over exposure) then it would be all over the white (bright) areas.
Is it like that in all the videos and what about a still image?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada