DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Houston TX Mavic Pilots

When and where you going to fly? I live very near Towne and Country, but I'm not ready to fly yet. My unit is registered, my batteries are charged, and I've powered everything up . . . . just long enough for me to realize I need to study and read more . . . . LOL.

But, I'd love to come over if you're gonna fly. Used to be a guy that flies at Bendwood from time to time.

Let me know.

treytexag in Houston

PS: Maybe I'll do some "beginner" flights . . . .
You have the right idea,,,study! lots to learn, lots of capabilities

Hey @RollingRob! Did you get a chance to fly near that lake in your area and capture the sunset? We were talking about it at the last meetup in Sienna. I haven't flown since then due to my crazy work and personal schedule...which is making me want to fly ASAP! :)

I see nobody yet has represented Houston.. Local flyer here from Kingwood/Humble/Atascocita area..
Missouri City here, southwest suburb of Houston. awaiting delivery of my
Mavic Pro Fly More bundle Friday.

SP7n4mt.jpg

Beautiful weather for flying yesterday around Bayou Park. Anyone else try to take their Mavic out over lunch on occasion?

SP7n4mt.jpg

Beautiful weather for flying yesterday around Bayou Park. Anyone else try to take their Mavic out over lunch on occasion?

When I was in Houston for Super Bowl, that was one of the parks I visited. Great night shots can be had from there.

To answer your question, my MP goes everywhere with me, just in case.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Correy
Fulshear here. My Mavic is shipping now. So much to learn! Checking out B4UFly and where can we fly around here? There are airports everywhere.

Reactions: mp_jhdd
I'm from the DFW area and will be visiting Galveston soon. In particular the west end. Are there any restrictions on UAV s? as long as I stay away from people? I couldn't find any restrictions in the Galveston zoning codes or the Parks and Recreation info. I'm a current member of the NTDUG

I'm from the DFW area and will be visiting Galveston soon. In particular the west end. Are there any restrictions on UAV s? as long as I stay away from people? I couldn't find any restrictions in the Galveston zoning codes or the Parks and Recreation info. I'm a current member of the NTDUG

How about Pelican island?

For what it's worth...I'm in Sugar Land (south west of Houston). I think I saw a few others on here from the Houston area. They're probably not on here often or just want to lay low under the radar for some reason. o_O

I contacted another person here who's also in Sugar Land but he never replied. I guess he thinks I'm a serial killer or something. Little does he know I'm passionate about family, flying and photography. :) Or maybe he crashed his Mavic already. :eek:
Still flying your mav?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000