DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Houston TX Mavic Pilots

It'd sure be nice to meet some fellow Mavic pilots. I've had mine since early March & still have tons to learn. I'm in the North Shore area. I've also made it to a meeting of South Texas Drone Users. I look forward to another!

It'd sure be nice to meet some fellow Mavic pilots. I've had mine since early March & still have tons to learn. I'm in the North Shore area. I've also made it to a meeting of South Texas Drone Users. I look forward to another!

Which meeting did you go to?

And I've had my Mavic since Nov. 2016 and also have tons to learn.

Quite far from me but seems to be their most regular spot. Sienna Plantation. In back of the local library. Not very good for pictures though.

Reactions: dsd317
DJI_0114.JPG Newer flyer in the Greenway area - inside the loop.
I would be keen to meeting up with someone else to fly together (especially getting some nice morning shots) if any of y'all are interested.

I'm trying to be a responsible flyer so if any of you all want to share tips for the Houston area I would love to learn!

View attachment 13619 Newer flyer in the Greenway area - inside the loop.
I would be keen to meeting up with someone else to fly together (especially getting some nice morning shots) if any of y'all are interested.

I'm trying to be a responsible flyer so if any of you all want to share tips for the Houston area I would love to learn!

Welcome to the "club"....I live in same area, and not too many of us inside the loop.

Any pilots near 249/Bammel area (N Houston), I'd love to hear from you. I haven't taken her up yet, but very much looking forward to it and looking for tips, of course.

New pilot here in Friendswood. Should receive my Mav on Friday. Anyone know much about Mav wraps or where I can find supplies around here to cut my own skins? Thanks!

I'm in Friendswood but am looking for "cast vinyl" material to make drone wraps. Would anyone have a lead on the best place to get this material in colors? Also, I'm on the lookout for a cut template vector file if anyone has a lead on one.

Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser