DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I export 4K video from DJI GO 4 to IOS camera Roll

jamesw

Reactions
I have an IPhone 6s and I've exported a 32 sec. 4K video from Mavic to the DJI Go4 album using the app.

How did I get 4K video onto my iPhone Camera Roll?

There seems to be 2 ways to export the video to camera roll but neither method works.

1. Open the video and then click the export icon to save to camera roll. This doesn't work and I get an error message ( see below)
IMG_0964.PNG

2. Open the album and select the video, click Manage and then export to iOS Camera Roll but I also get an error message. (See below)
IMG_0965.PNG

Any suggestions or links to resources would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scottso
I have an IPhone 6s and I've exported a 32 sec. 4K video from Mavic to the DJI Go4 album using the app.

How did I get 4K video onto my iPhone Camera Roll?

There seems to be 2 ways to export the video to camera roll but neither method works.

1. Open the video and then click the export icon to save to camera roll. This doesn't work and I get an error message ( see below)
View attachment 15821

2. Open the album and select the video, click Manage and then export to iOS Camera Roll but I also get an error message. (See below)
View attachment 15822

Any suggestions or links to resources would be greatly appreciated.
Just happened to me last night!

Will an iPhone even play 4K?[/QUOTE

An iPhone can shoot 4k and play it back. You can also edit it on imovie and other editing apps. I'm not sure if the video format that Mavic shoots in will work in the native iOS player.

However, 4k Video plays in the DJI go app.

I use the lightning to microsd adapter from Lexar and it copies to my iPad Pro. The problem is nothing I want will edit it such as Quik. I haven't tried Pinnacle or other. For that reason, I'm shooting 2.7K as it can be edited in the apps I want.

Reactions: Cut.Aussie
Just reread your post and you're using an iPhone. The SE, 6s and 7 only supports up to 2.7K 30fps for import. You'll need an iPad Pro to take in 4K to the camera roll. If you have an older iPhone, you're limited to 1080P.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada