How do I get the map to follow the aircraft???

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Discussions' started by kodiak1120, Nov 27, 2016.

1. kodiak1120

kodiak1120 Well-Known Member

I'm on Android. I updated about two days ago to 3.1.0. When I fly, the small map in the lower left corner of the DJI Go app no longer follows the aircraft. Instead, it stays over the home point and the aircraft flies out of view. If I click on the map and maximize it, I can click the "target" icon and select the "arrow" icon, which then centers the map on the aircraft, but it still doesn't follow it. I've tried everything... what am I missing?

Mr Spock likes this.
  2. gregw

gregw Well-Known Member

You're not missing anything... This is a bug.... This happened to me last Friday, but I'm not sure if it was after the latest update or not since there was a version released on Friday as well... Try to update the DJI Go app again to see if you're on the latest version... I hope they fixed it, otherwise I'm going to have to down grade to the previous version using Google Maps...

Mr Spock likes this.
  3. kodiak1120

kodiak1120 Well-Known Member

Ok thanks... I did update after I noticed this problem, so I'm pretty sure I'm on the latest version, but I'll check. I have my old Note 3 that I'm keeping the 3.0.1 version on. The map bug is really annoying when you are flying in unfamiliar areas.