DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

how long You had to wait before receive ur Mavic?

Ordered 10/21 from Apple, received it on 11/22. 4 weeks

Flymore package, ordered 3rd Oct, received 5th Dec 8 weeks, direct from DJI to U.K.

Ordered October 25, 2016....patiently waiting. Shouldn't have sold my Typhoon H.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Flymore package, ordered Oct. 7th, received Dec 1st, direct from DJI to USA.

I fail to understand how this is working. I ordered direct from DJI and was told it was "first come first served". I ordered on 10/29. I see, like post #21 above (and others), that people having ordered direct from DJI on dates AFTER mine, that they have either received theirs or it has shipped and on it's way. Even that chart that was posted shows orders being shipped for dates later than dates where they have not been completely filled yet. Seems to me DJI has outright LIED to me about how they intend to prioritize shipping decisions. If it is indeed "first come first served" as they said, I should have mine by now. I've emailed them only to have them give me a pat answer that it hasn't shipped yet. Not happy with how this is being handled.

Ordered Sept. 30 from Jessops (UK). Received on November 28. Just Mavic - not the spare battery (which I've now bought elsewhere). Very pleased with it, although first impressions are the camera isn't as good as my Phantom 4. But the portability and the lightness are a joy! Camera fine, just a bit below the P4, nothing to worry about for general 'YouTube' stuff. But if I REALLY wanted a killer video, the P4 will be used.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Received after Christmas; crashed before New Years. DJI Refresh will be busy. Lol.

Ordered from my local dealer on October 6th. Waited, waited and waited until end of November. Walked into my local Apple Store, one sitting on the shelf waiting for my cash. Cancelled preorder.

Preordered spare batteries through DJI website. Stated 5-7 days after payment confirmation. Waited for 2 weeks, no status update at all. Today went to my local camera store, walked out with 3 spare batteries!

82f50c40d17ccd4ddb1e4de7728f2d13.jpg

Is there a need for distributors? Seems like orders are shipped via DHL and then re shipped to consumer. I would imagine that shipping direct, based on product demand, would be cheaper and faster.

I orderdd it the end of Oct, received it yesterday.....

Is there a need for distributors? Seems like orders are shipped via DHL and then re shipped to consumer. I would imagine that shipping direct, based on product demand, would be cheaper and faster.

There is always a need for local dealer. To be honest, I hate shopping online. I want to pay and have a physical thing I can walk away. You won't get the same experience when buying online. Call me old skool lol!

But you are right too. I wish DJI can ship their products to their dealers and release the product on a determined launch date. For this whole Mavic thing, DJI is not very fair to their distributors at all.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots