DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many intelligent flight battery can be use with 100% remote battery?

draxler_17

Reactions
As for my experience, I can use 3 batteries which were not totally drained (at least 20% remaining) with 60% left on my remote?

I haven't fully discharged my remote ever since I bought my mavic because I normally make sure that all batteries are in 100% before scheduled flights. Am I doing it wrong?

Reactions: Clinton1
Same here, I have three batteries that I fly in succession and after that the RC is usually at around 65%. I then just charge the RC with the batteries back to 100%.

I guess it won't hurt to run the RC battery down to 0% at some point, just to keep it going well. Probably best done, by connecting a phone to the USB socket in the middle and letting the phone charge from the RC ;-)

This is an excellent question.

It is worth noting that you can fly mavic with an iPad or other device plugged into the large USB port while simultaneously charging the controller with the small USB port.

Depends on whether you're using an android or iOS mobile device, as android will drain the remote's battery while iOS won't.

There must be about a dozen threads about that on the forum.

Btw the remote will automatically start beeping and then switch off after about 5 minutes of not being connected to a drone.. so you won't be able to discharge it that way.

That's not my experience, I've discharged it from 100% to 50% over about 45mins twice with no connection and no manipulation last week (and never got warning beeps or auto off).

Maybe if the app is running it will keep it alive.. I experienced that when I was trying to charge a dead iphone with the RC because that was the only apple cable in my house. Needless to say it was not a huge success.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123