DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many propellers comes with the MaviK

mfarris2

Reactions
I have ordered my Mavik from Amazon and it should be here next Tuesday.
I have also ordered several accessories. IE ND Filters, leg extenders, Hard shell case, different notepad holders, graphite skin and a few others. What I cannot seem to find is how many propellers comes with the drone. Does it come with a complete set of spares. IE 2 with the white rings and two blacks as spares. (Total of 8 blades. 4 to use and 4 as spares) Or do I need to order spares?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

The Mavic comes with 6 props total. You'll need to order some spares if you want to have a spare for each motor.

Or don't order spares and then you'll be sure to always be on your A game when flying as you know you don't have spares on hand :D

I have ordered my Mavik from Amazon and it should be here next Tuesday.
I have also ordered several accessories. IE ND Filters, leg extenders, Hard shell case, different notepad holders, graphite skin and a few others. What I cannot seem to find is how many propellers comes with the drone. Does it come with a complete set of spares. IE 2 with the white rings and two blacks as spares. (Total of 8 blades. 4 to use and 4 as spares) Or do I need to order spares?

Demand a refund cause you got ripped off! There is no such aircraft as a MaviK. You can feel safe when you see it as Mavic. Good Luck!

Demand a refund cause you got ripped off! There is no such aircraft as a MaviK. You can feel safe when you see it as Mavic. Good Luck!

****,.....all that money spent on education,....and I still can spell. Now thats some money I should demand a refund for. LMAO
Thanks for the heads up. It was actually educational.

Thanks everyone. Since I am new to flying with perhaps only 5 hours flight time,....I will 1: Be very careful. 2: Order another set of props for the "just in case moment that will surely eventually happen."
Can someone tell me what the color of the extra props are? IE are both black,.....white,.....or one each?
Thanks in advance for your replies.

****,.....all that money spent on education,....and I still can spell. Now thats some money I should demand a refund for. LMAO
Thanks for the heads up. It was actually educational.

I'm glad you knew I was only kidding with you. It probably best to stick with only using factory dji props.

I'm glad you knew I was only kidding with you. It probably best to stick with only using factory dji props.
What? You weren't serious? Man the school board is going to be relieved when I tell them I do not need my money back. LOL
I caught your humor. But actually had for some reason believed that the Mavic was spelled Mavik. To be honest,....I had not even heard of the Mavic until a week or so ago. I am new to the quad copter scene. I have been flying copters for a years. Then purchased a Phantom 3. Had my heart set on a P4. (Possibly a Pro) Was getting ready to pull the trigger on a P4. But like everything else I spend $50 or more on,...started reading the reviews. That's when I first heard of the Mavic. Well,.....after enough reviews and You Tube videos,.....I pulled the trigger on the Mavik,.......or so I thought. Turns out that next Tuesday,.........I will be the proud owner of a Mavic with the fly longer package. And about another $400 of accessories. LOL. See,....I dont care what they say,......turns out you can teach an old dog new tricks!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143