DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

how to change RTH place

Mr Tic tac

Reactions
Hey! Does someone knows what is or how to change the home point? If I'm on a boat, i don't want it to land on water, where I was 10 minutes ago.

Set it to Hover instead of RTH in case of emergency. Do the final landing manually. Keep track to not initiate low battery RTH. Definitely do not fly till the point where low battery emergency landing may start.
You will not be able to hold the boat still even if you update your Home point every 10 seconds.

Sent from my XT1572 using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: greymonkey
Hey! Does someone knows what is or how to change the home point? If I'm on a boat, i don't want it to land on water, where I was 10 minutes ago.

Page 44 of the full user guide. Mavic – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads

You slide left on the go 4 app screen and select "ME"

This uses the gps location of your mobile phone that you have conected to the RC

Reactions: Mr Tic tac
Keep in mind that the home point will not automatically update each time the boat moves. You'll need to keep manually resetting it to your new location.

Reactions: leesmavic
hah, and remember not to set a maximum distance from home point! I made that mistake with a Phantom launched from a boat.

Reactions: leesmavic
What do you mean?

You can limit the distance the mavic will fly away from you in the same way youblimit the hight it will fly to.

This is set by default in beginner mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya