DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to downgrade to FW 700 (mavic/RC/battery)?

NaiveFlight

Reactions
How is it done, what can I do to ensure the flash is done the best way? What are the steps? Rc first? Battery first? Let me know step by step please.

Use DJI Assistant 2 Mavic – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads Download it and install on your computer. Then hook up the Mavic vehicle with a USB cable.Be sure to have a charged battery installed. Turn on the vehicle by using the battery command. Touch once then quickly touch again and hold. The list of available firmware will be available. When the vehicle is downgraded. Hook up the controller and do the same. Download the 4.0.7 DJI Go 4 APK DJI GO 4 APKs - APKMirror

DJI GO 4 APKs - APKMirror

Last edited:
If I understood a word of the HOW to text I would be lying to you. But there is a way. The 400 was taken off the Assistant list a few weeks ago. I was brand new and did not know I should have grabbed it when I could. My bad.

I created a VM so we can all forever downgrade to 400
Thank you again and again for your detailed help, I am a little confused of this last post. Does this mean I cant get 400?

Thank you again and again for your detailed help, I am a little confused of this last post. Does this mean I cant get 400?

Only if you can use VM ware and follow the instructions after you download the files. It is officially off the list on the DJI official sites.

Can you actually downgrade the batteries? I downgraded my Mavic and RC to .700, but I think my batteries (at least the one I upgraded) are showing a firmware mismatch. I would love to downgrade the battery too, as it's pretty annoying and I'm not sure if it's causing any problems.

Reactions: Balko
Can you actually downgrade the batteries? I downgraded my Mavic and RC to .700, but I think my batteries (at least the one I upgraded) are showing a firmware mismatch. I would love to downgrade the battery too, as it's pretty annoying and I'm not sure if it's causing any problems.

How are the batteries downgraded?

I've downgraded to .700 from .800 after a scary flight the other day. During the downgrade, the battery wasn't downgraded but I'm not getting a firmware mismatch.

I downgraded to 700 2 tines. Each time with a different battery. Everything is ok. You should try app. 4.07.

I downgraded to 700 2 tines. Each time with a different battery. Everything is ok. You should try app. 4.07.

Will this downgrade the batteries? How can I get an older version of the app on iOS? I have 4.1.2. Is there a place where I can get an older version? I can install with Apple Configurator 2 if I can get the download.

I doubt the batteries ever get downgraded.
Normally an aircraft downgrade only does the flight control system, any other subcomponent that would have been upgraded stays as is.

Reactions: NaiveFlight
when I get back home I think I'll start to "study" how to go back to 0.400 whatever will be i just don't like the idea of being not in power of what I bought with my **** money

Reactions: wayy510
Downgrading to 700 and app to. 4.07 has fixed my nfz prompt update when I switch geographic area

That's my combo too. I started off OK WITH .800 but eventually gave in after some erratic behaviour near an NFZ. No problems now.

How can we tell if there is a FW mismatch?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50