DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to: Make a feature request with DJI...

stealle

Reactions
I was just informed by a DJI employee (DJI-Ken) how to make requests for features/updates. The screenshots below will show you how to do that within the DJI Go app. Please make suggestions there to improve our app. Also, leave your requests in this thread so we can all unite and help each other out by requesting features that your fellow forum member wants. The more people that send in a request for a specific feature the better chance they will make the update.

I'd like to start off by suggesting an update that will give an option to fix the constant BEEP BEEP BEEP for return to home and low battery. Not only is it highly annoying, distracting, and draws unwanted attention... it also ruins FaceBook live streaming since that BEEP goes directly into the live feed. Please send a request to DJI and ask them to change the BEEP to something like 3 beeps then quiet for a minute, then 3 beeps. Or perhaps, just acknowledge the BEEP in the Go app to make it stop all together.
View media item 172View media item 173View media item 174

Good thread... I sent in requests pertaining to the beeps, manual atti mode and the loss of the art color setting, last nite. Hopefully if we as users start bombarding them with this, they will listen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803