DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to read flight data log

Daryl1969

Reactions
Could anyone please help me to decipher the flight logs after a crash? My mavic was on RTH and was 2 mtrs above its landing point and started to move erratically then flipped upside down and crashed

Reactions: Ichabod
Please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here. You'll find instructions for locating your TXT flight log at that link.

Where are the data logs kept ? On micro sd?

Where are the data logs kept ? On micro sd?
The TXT flight logs are stored on your mobile device. They will only be created when using DJI GO and data is only recorded while DJI GO is connected to the Mavic.

The DAT flight logs are stored on the Mavic's internal memory card. Those files are created no matter which app you're using and data is recorded even when your mobile device is not connected to the Mavic. You can use DatCon and CsvView to display the data in those files. See this page for instructions on retrieving the DAT files.

Reactions: lamrith
The TXT flight logs are stored on your mobile device. They will only be created when using DJI GO and data is only recorded while DJI GO is connected to the Mavic.

The DAT flight logs are stored on the Mavic's internal memory card. Those files are created no matter which app you're using and data is recorded even when your mobile device is not connected to the Mavic. You can use DatCon and CsvView to display the data in those files. See this page for instructions on retrieving the DAT files.

Thanks, I'll have to borrow a PC or MAC to try installing the assistant sometime soon

I just downloaded the DJI Assistant 2, v1.2.4. It keeps telling me to plug in an Inspire 2. This is a problem, seeing as I have a MP. Any suggestions on this? (I quoted you to hopefully grab your attention since I've seen you everywhere here and you know your stuff, and I didn't want to start a second new thread today) Thanks!

I just downloaded the DJI Assistant 2, v1.2.4. It keeps telling me to plug in an Inspire 2. This is a problem, seeing as I have a MP. Any suggestions on this? (I quoted you to hopefully grab your attention since I've seen you everywhere here and you know your stuff, and I didn't want to start a second new thread today) Thanks!
Just ignore that and follow these instructions.

You should also know about this
Keeping .DATs on the Mavic Pro accessible

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters