DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to set button C1 as Home Lock

Scherpea

Reactions
Does anyone know if there is a way to setup button C1 as the home lock. Would like to be able to return my drone in case my phone dies with a physical button. As an alternative to RTH

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: jomk
No, that's not possible.

Is there a problem with using this hardware button instead of C1?

PIVlXxT.jpg

The OP would like to use home lock instead of RTH.

I guess it works but I just thought it would be nice to return the mavic home under my own control vs an automated system. I used it a few times with in my phantom controller (S1 switch). Found it handy. My phone seem to lose power in cold weather quickly so I'm left with just the hardware buttons on the controller.

I guess it works but I just thought it would be nice to return the mavic home under my own control vs an automated system. I used it a few times with in my phantom controller (S1 switch). Found it handy. My phone seem to lose power in cold weather quickly so I'm left with just the hardware buttons on the controller.

Which phone are you using? I had a problem similar to this with my iPhone 6s Plus. It turned out that I needed to re calibrate the battery low voltage sensor because I typically didn't discharge it below 10%. Here is the post here: iPhone Issue Help? Random Power Down

Last edited:
yeah, on my Tarot680 DJI hex i have my Futaba controller set with a hard switch that sets HomeLock, which then allows me to fly out of trouble (my eyes are not what they used to be at distance) if I lose orientation of the hex. Recently purchased a MavicPro, which is an amazing package, but I've lost some of the functionality from my controller :(

Wish there was a way to do this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada