DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to view Flight Log Map?

Slantnose79

Reactions
New Mavic and DJI user here. I've made 10-15 flights in the past 2 days. Within the DJI Go4 App, I can see the flight logs, but when I click on them all i get is a bullet-point text description of my flights.

How do I see the actual flight log map? Do I have to be connected to the Mavic to generate these?

Thanks, ShannonFlightLogs.jpg

Alright, I figured it out. Need to get to DJI opening screen; then Flight Record; then Flight List at Bottom of Screen.

Turns out, I have 14 flights in first 3-days ;) - - Shannon

Alright, I figured it out. Need to get to DJI opening screen; then Flight Record; then Flight List at Bottom of Screen.

Turns out, I have 14 flights in first 3-days ;) - - Shannon

Do you need to be connected to the drone or just the controller?

Thanks for sharing this!! I did have one follow up question in case anyone has seen this. I seem to have multiple profiles under my flight log and trying to figure out why this happened and how to combine them. Has anyone seen this? One of them even has an image of an Inspire :S. Here are some images of what Im seeing. Thanks! FlightLogs1.jpg FlightLogs2.jpg

I need a Little help
I have the log Files but No Video
I received a Overvoltage battery Alarm during Flight and would Like to retrace my steps...
some were around the 10:09 to 10:50 18/07/2017 (17:09) 47.391213,-122 459845
... Thanks...C
(86)

I have the same issue concerning multiple user profiles under flight records? I have always wondered why that is? can someone explain why and or how to fix?

I have the same issue concerning multiple user profiles under flight records? I have always wondered why that is? can someone explain why and or how to fix?

I'm a newb. However I believe one log is for users ( different pilots) in case multiple pilots fly the drone. The other log is for the drone only.

My log summary ( maximum metrics)contain an error that pertains to my maximum altitude. It shows only 39 ft max. Although I consistantly fly above 100 feet. Can this be corrected? Not a big deal, just annoying. Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580