DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from SoCal

Mavtastic

Reactions
New Mavic flyer here. I've been a fixed-wing RC pilot for 7 years and managed to resist quads until this week.

Was a bit apprehensive with the maiden voyage having never put anything in the sky over $200 but it turns out it's easier than anything I've ever flown and I got some great aerial images of my home here in the desert foothills first flight out.

Anyway, great site and I hope to learn some stuff and also things from the community here.

New Mavic flyer here. I've been a fixed-wing RC pilot for 7 years and managed to resist quads until this week.

Was a bit apprehensive with the maiden voyage having never put anything in the sky over $200 but it turns out it's easier than anything I've ever flown and I got some great aerial images of my home here in the desert foothills first flight out.

Anyway, great site and I hope to learn some stuff and also things from the community here.

Welcome - RC flyer? You'll have no trouble flying it at all.

But all the modes (flight, RTH, video, etc.) are another kettle of fish and there are a lot of people here with answers and experience. Enjoy.

Thanks, Alan.

Interesting that the controls are opposite of a plane transmitter stick inputs; just gotta bear that in mind while flying. I'm sure it'll be second nature in no time.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada