DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from Telford, PA

spiderpig

Reactions
Checking in. Been flying RC and smaller drones quite a long time. My biggest drone up to date is the AR Parrot. I wrote some apps for it back in the day.

Orders the Mavic from DJI on 10-5 and waiting for it to arrive. Read the manual several times by now and been studying the Sdk.

Looking forward to my first DJI drone and would love to get together with flyers in my area as well.

Besides drones, big on flight sims.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to our newest forum spider :)

Checking in. Been flying RC and smaller drones quite a long time. My biggest drone up to date is the AR Parrot. I wrote some apps for it back in the day.

Orders the Mavic from DJI on 10-5 and waiting for it to arrive. Read the manual several times by now and been studying the Sdk.

Looking forward to my first DJI drone and would love to get together with flyers in my area as well.

Besides drones, big on flight sims.
Welcome...I'm actually right down the Turnpike from you in Bucks County

Awesome to hear! Have you gotten your Mavic yet? Hopefully mine will arrive before full blown winter snow arrives.
Yeah I have mine...I was 1 of the lucky few that walked into an Apple store and bought it right off the shelf

Can't rely on the website...you have to physically check the store. I've purchased 3 from 3 separate Apple stores and only 1 said via website they were in stock.

Well since DJI took my money, funds are tied up at the moment. Looking on the DJI forum it would probably take longer to cancel and get my money then just wait for it.

While maxing my credits card for a Mavic is tempting, I'll wait it out since my car needs new tires to pass inspection.

If it doesn't arrive by January then getting it from a store will be game plan.

Well since DJI took my money, funds are tied up at the moment. Looking on the DJI forum it would probably take longer to cancel and get my money then just wait for it.

While maxing my credits card for a Mavic is tempting, I'll wait it out since my car needs new tires to pass inspection.

If it doesn't arrive by January then getting it from a store will be game plan.
I agree...having a drone in the middle of winter surely shouldn't be a priority. Good-luck!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242