DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from the Republic of Texas

Brojon

Reactions
Not a pilot yet - raising the cash to get there.
I support myself as a Systems Analyst/Software Engineer but I'm also a semi-professional photographer.
I've had my eye on UAVs for a while now then two things happened:
1 - yet again I couldn't get to a vantage point that I knew would be better
2 - a fellow from Bulgaria on my motorcycle group bought a Mavic and used it to take his vlogs to a whole new level. Instant jealousy and lust!
I've done my homework and while I can get P4's for a decent price I prize the Mavic's ability to pack away on my motorcycle along with my regular photo gear which is a Canon 5D MkII, a Sony Nex-7, and a Garmin Virb Ultra for 2.7 and 4k video on my bike - a Suzuki VStrom.
Still in the knowledge acquisition phase and I found you folks - looking forward to our new relationship!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to the Mavic pilots forum Brojon. Being small and portable is one of the biggest sale factors for the Mavic. You won't go wrong buying a Mavic for packing on a motorcycle.

Reactions: Brojon
I support myself as a Systems Analyst/Software Engineer but I'm also a semi-professional photographer.
2 - a fellow from Bulgaria on my motorcycle group bought a Mavic and used it to take his vlogs to a whole new level. Instant jealousy and lust!
I've done my homework and while I can get P4's for a decent price I prize the Mavic's ability to pack away on my motorcycle along with my regular photo gear which is a Canon 5D MkII, a Sony Nex-7, and a Garmin Virb Ultra for 2.7 and 4k video on my bike - a Suzuki VStrom.
Still in the knowledge acquisition phase and I found you folks - looking forward to our new relationship!
Howdy from Wyoming Brojon, welcome to the community. Plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hang in there. You won't regret the Mavic. Fellow Texans agree. I love the hill country on my Harley with the back pack Mavic. Makes for some good times.

Howdy from a fellow TEXAN. You will love the Mavic Pro.

Hang in there. You won't regret the Mavic. Fellow Texans agree. I love the hill country on my Harley with the back pack Mavic. Makes for some good times.
In fact I live in Austin and ride out there quite a bit. You'll have to share some of your spots with me.
BTW - what's your take on the Texas laws RE private property?

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)
LOL - you're using the avatar I use on most boards.
I'd say howdy Stranger - but you're not ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
LOL - you're using the avatar I use on most boards.
I'd say howdy Stranger - but you're not ;)
You liable to get a razzing using yours :)
lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3