DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from the Show-Me State (Missouri)

Yourguide

Reactions
I'm a member of PhantomPilots also.. same username.
I've been flying DJI P2V+ for a couple years.
The Mavic is going to be a game changer for me... all the cool P4 features in a portable package. The portability factor is going to usher in a new era of socially acceptable impromptu aerial videography and photography.

When flying a P2-4 it's like an "event". I look forward to whipping out the Mavic and taking a few shots, then dropping it back in the bag to continue my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true comment you make about the P2-4 being an event...DJI missed it on the slogan for the Mavic.."just whip it out" lol :p

giphy.gif

Reactions: Yourguide
I'm a member of PhantomPilots also.. same username.
I've been flying DJI P2V+ for a couple years.
The Mavic is going to be a game changer for me... all the cool P4 features in a portable package. The portability factor is going to usher in a new era of socially acceptable impromptu aerial videography and photography.

When flying a P2-4 it's like an "event". I look forward to whipping out the Mavic and taking a few shots, then dropping it back in the bag to continue my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to our new forum Yourguide :)

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato