DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Human Flying Drone - Casey Neistat of course

Well you gotta hand it to Casey on this one. If you love him or hate him you have to admit he found a way to take drones to the next level. Some great footage and angles as well.

Casey got there first with this one. "Human Flying Drone" will now be synonymous with his name. That's one way to create a legacy.

Why not post a picture of yourself so we can all critique your face ?

Maybe you don't know who this guy is.... or what reckless things he has posted in the past while making MILLIONS of dollars. This is probably why he said that.... and I have to agree...

Reactions: Watty
Maybe you don't know who this guy is.... or what reckless things he has posted in the past while making MILLIONS of dollars. This is probably why he said that.... and I have to agree...

Yawn.. Jeez, here we go yet again, there are so many green eyed monsters on here. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Deleted member 3177
While he certainly doesn't set a good example for drone safety/responsibility, I do enjoy his content nonetheless.

good news cat.png

Last edited:
Impressive drone ....

What a big mofo that is! Incredible power..

Not sure I would stand so close to it or fly it so close to people tho but that's me being a wimp I guess..

Well after having several just drop out of the sky I guess we are both wimps Pedro .
Does look like fun and that thing is powerful but what you think he weighs .
Me be 6' & 260 so it would take that and a 5' bottle of helium blew up my butt to
pick me up .Now there once was a time back in my prime I would ride that .
Course I was 100 lbs lighter :(

Reactions: Pedro
Well you gotta hand it to Casey on this one. If you love him or hate him you have to admit he found a way to take drones to the next level. Some great footage and angles as well.

Casey got there first with this one. "Human Flying Drone" will now be synonymous with his name. That's one way to create a legacy.

He didn't get there first. Lots of people have done drones that can carry humans. Just search on youtube. He also is just a vehicle to get this into the public because of his popularity, the drone was made by someone else. Fanboy much?

It was a fun video though.

Good, bad, or indifferent concerning the folks in said video...

That's a pretty friggin awesome rig and **** cool video!

Reactions: ACR
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair