DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I am very disappointed with the answers I am getting from DJI

gilad.topaz

Reactions
Three weeks ago my Mavic crashed into a lake for no apparent reason, while in RTH mode and without hitting any trees or cables.

It just fell like a rock from height of 50 meters.

Seems like it just shutdown in midair.

DJI support went over the flight log and all the files I extracted from the controller and could not find anything wrong with me handling the drone or with the drone itself.

To my surprise (and disappointment) the DJI support answer was that they did not find anything wrong with the drone, hence they can only give me a coupon of 30% on the cost of a new drone.

This offer is not acceptable and actually quite insulting !

To my understanding, the flight logs shows exactly what happened – the drone has shutoff in midair and dropped – without any reason.

This is certainly a failure in the drone and not something you would expect from a 1200 euro drone.

I expect DJI to take responsibility of its product and replace the lost drone with a new one.

Case : CAS-663892-D0C3K4

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    313.1 KB · Views: 36
If you'd post your log file we can possibly tell you what happened1 there are many experienced pilots here!
Unless you really push the issue I wouldn't expect good results from DJI as they are infamous for their horrible customer care!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580