DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I can't believe it!! My local Best Buy actually has a Mavic Pro in the case in the store!!!

CanyonRunVideos

Reactions
I have been in my local Best Buy store many times since the Mavic Pro was released. There has been a clear display case in the store for MONTHS with a picture of the Mavic Pro in the case and that's IT!!!!

I can't believe it!! My local Best Buy actually has a Mavic Pro in the case in the store FINALLY but alas they don't have them in stock.

To buy a Mavic Pro from Best Buy you need to order one from BestBuy.com and you will have in your hot hands in a few days.

8335d98801f6dd6463364d929065df1b.jpg

Reactions: Ronpan99
I have been in my local Best Buy store many times since the Mavic Pro was released. There has been a clear display case in the store for MONTHS with a picture of the Mavic Pro in the case and that's IT!!!!

I can't believe it!! My local Best Buy actually has a Mavic Pro in the case in the store FINALLY but alas they don't have them in stock.

To buy a Mavic Pro from Best Buy you need to order one from BestBuy.com and you will have in your hot hands in a few days.

noticed you live in chino hills. my cousin is from there as well. heard there is a flower bloom all over chino hill parks/trails. I'm figuring out a day to go visit him and maybe take my MP a fly over there.

Reactions: CanyonRunVideos
I live in Temecula , my Best Buy had 5 on the shelf this weekend, that's where I bought one on Sunday just out of the blue while there to get a filter for my fridge. They do stock them so you can catch them there sometimes.

I had the same thing happen in my store in New Hampshire. I tried to buy the dispay model, but was told I couldn't. Went to complain to a manager and he told me that it was a hollow mock-up, BUT, that the fact that they even had a mock-up meant that they would be getting them in stock soon. I was able to grab mine online so haven't been back to see if they actually have them, but it sounded like progress (if you can trust anything you're told by them...)

I live in Temecula , my Best Buy had 5 on the shelf this weekend, that's where I bought one on Sunday just out of the blue while there to get a filter for my fridge. They do stock them so you can catch them there sometimes.

Now that's what I call an amazing impulse purchase!

They have been out for like 5 months, why is it surprising they are in stores now?

its not so much time they have been out. Its really more demand and supply, DJI is like apple, they artificially keep supply low so demand is high and price stays high. being in southern california, there are best buys just about on every block, if you check store stock a store sparingly will have stock, like mine had a few this weekend, now they show not available, but theres a store in san diego that shows they have stock, by tomorrow it may be gone.

Normally for me, a Blu Ray movie or a video game would be an impulse buy.......thats a high roller right there....LoL.

Normally for me, a Blu Ray movie or a video game would be an impulse buy.......thats a high roller right there....LoL.

well, ive had my phantom for almost a year now (P3P) and ive been toying with getting a mavic for about 5 months, ever since they came out. When i walked in and low and behold there was one on the shelf, it was calling me. LOL, it was just trying to convince the wife the refrigerator filter costs 1,030 dollars (999 + the ACTUAL filter cost) :) , but its all good i am trying to build up my aerial business since i passed the part 107 a few weeks ago, a mavic will just add to the tools since it does a lot more than the P3P, but the P3P in its own right still does a lot of things the mavic cant.

The local Apple Store just got stock in as well. They weren't there last week, but they did have the batteries in stock. Looks like DJI is starting to fill orders to regular retailers now.

like heres a good example of stock coming and going like this weekend when i got mine, i just checked right now and 2 BB's in my area have them in stock.
1-png.10069

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 114

Or by online and pay for nextday shipping which isnt that bad for the amount your paying anyway..lol.

noticed you live in chino hills. my cousin is from there as well. heard there is a flower bloom all over chino hill parks/trails. I'm figuring out a day to go visit him and maybe take my MP a fly over there.

Yes the hills are all full of flowers but they won't be there for long if we don't get any more rain here.

There are some really full places to fly in Chino Hills. My favorites are The La Sierra Trailhead and the Edison right of way just across the street from my house. Hit me up if you want to fly together sometime. My email address is: [email protected].

Kent

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun