DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I crashed my Mavic and broke the ribbon cable

I don't think so it cost $99 it's DJI's warranty. If you don't have that message Thunder-drones to see what he can do is a lot cheaper than DJI is you don't have refresh

Reactions: Spanishcop
From what I understand DJI swaps out damage drones for new ones. I have read post where people have had relatively minor damage to their drones and without refresh had to pay over $400. I'm relatively new to the forum and not really the person who should be answering your questions. asked Thunder-drone, he fixes drones and from what I understand for a lot less than DJI.

I bought the refresh for 99. It covers to replacements or something along those lines.

I don't think so it cost $99 it's DJI's warranty. If you don't have that message Thunder-drones to see what he can do is a lot cheaper than DJI is you don't have refresh
Do they have a store in NYC to fix on site ?

Has anyone fixed one and how do I do it. I have ordered a new cable from eBay

Try this...but I had Thunderdrones fix mine...he returned it in a week....and he did a GREAT job! I have no skill when it comes to repairing these..I wish you luck!

where are they located ?
Thunderdrones has a site here on the thread..where you can contact him and he has a form you complete for the repair..he is in Georgia...and will tell you his turn time via e-mail when he receives the request...(depends on how busy he is) ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS