DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I have another quick question on recording with mavic

Archangel

Reactions
As I was flying in the warehouse last night I had the record button on the whole time, but when I went to the editor in the map the full flight wasn't there, it was chopped up in bits and pieces, I guess when using the iphone stick controls maybe my finger slipped over to far and pushed the button again? Has anyone else had that problem?

It probably cuts it up so it's readable and editable in a easy fashion. My GoPro will take a 60 min 1080p recording and chop it into like 3 desperate files

I believe it's mostly related to the gbs and such.

Think of it as a plus, instead of searching threw an entire single file for a specific shot... it separates it and makes it easier to edit

As I was flying in the warehouse last night I had the record button on the whole time, but when I went to the editor in the map the full flight wasn't there, it was chopped up in bits and pieces, I guess when using the iphone stick controls maybe my finger slipped over to far and pushed the button again? Has anyone else had that problem?

Were you flying in WiFi mode ? It is possible . I have Litchi set to auto record at takeoff but have had my finger brush the record button on the main controller and stop the recording by accident . I wish they would require a long press of the button to start or stop recording .

Were you flying in WiFi mode ? It is possible . I have Litchi set to auto record at takeoff but have had my finger brush the record button on the main controller and stop the recording by accident . I wish they would require a long press of the button to start or stop recording .

What you wish, and all wish, is to move the counter and increase its size, to reduce inadvertent stop recording commands.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada