DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I hope someone can help me.

Scorpion99

Reactions
I flew my Mavic for the first time yesterday. I had watched a bunch of youtube tutorials and set it all up the day before for its first flight. I noticed it said radio weak on the controller but I'm am not sure how to fix that.

Flying it, yesterday, it keeps losing the video feed. It flew absolutely perfect, the video on the internal SD card was perfect, I just can't see what is happening live. I am using a Galaxy Tab E lite.

I have noticed there may be something wrong with the Tabs cord, I cannot charge the Tab threw it but I can connect to the PC and use it as normal. I have a blackberry cord that will charge the Tab but it will not connect to the computer with that cord.

It is a cord issue? Set up issue or what? The controller still says weak radio. Help please!

Different cords have given mixed results with some.
Worth testing some other cords first.

Do you have wifi turned on on the tablet?
In the RC settings menu, under "HD" and then under "Image Transmission Settings", what is yours set to?

Different cords have given mixed results with some.
Worth testing some other cords first.

Do you have wifi turned on on the tablet?
In the RC settings menu, under "HD" and then under "Image Transmission Settings", what is yours set to?

It's still set to how it came out of the box. 720p, 10K. It still says low radio transmission and that icon is red on the display.

I have wifi turned on but I don't see any way to connect to the controller or drone via wifi. I have video when I am next to the drone, like during setup. It seems to have a super short range. I have no idea what I am doing!

I noticed it said radio weak on the controller but I'm am not sure how to fix that.
Changing location in case you have bad interference at this site.

If it still does it in places far apart contact DJI, it's likely a defect.

It's still set to how it came out of the box. 720p, 10K. It still says low radio transmission and that icon is red on the display.

I have wifi turned on but I don't see any way to connect to the controller or drone via wifi. I have video when I am next to the drone, like during setup. It seems to have a super short range. I have no idea what I am doing!

Turn wifi off on tablet!
Check DJI Go 4 app setting, tap the copter icon top of screen in the middle (main controller settings), then you get a menu, three down you see HD, tap this icon, (image transmission settings) what is selected (top right) auto or custom?

Reactions: PowerT1998
Turn wifi off on tablet!
Check DJI Go 4 app setting, tap the copter icon top of screen in the middle (main controller settings), then you get a menu, three down you see HD, tap this icon, (image transmission settings) what is selected (top right) auto or custom?

It's set to auto. The radio signal low went away today when flying but I still kept losing the feed on the tablet. I wanted to try my iPhone but I ran out of time.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo