DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I lost my Mavic and need help finding out what happened - FOUND BY STARZ!

Great news for Pablo on his drone being located. Super-kudos to Starz for going the extra mile on locating it and sending it off.
And now a tracking update...
View attachment 4263

Sorry, I couldn't resist...:D:D
Great news for Pablo on his drone being located. Super-kudos to Starz for going the extra mile on locating it and sending it off.
View attachment 4263

One of my favorite actors and movie. No update from last one on package movement. I'm wondering if Memphis is the last stop in USA berfore going across the water. ??

This is what community is all about, helping each other. Well done guys.
I'm not quite sure if I'm more excited about seeing Pablo get his Mavic back or me finally seeing mine has been shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: MontanaMavic
View attachment 4263

Hahaha. Great movie.

Looks like it's flying across the Atlantic now anyway:

16/01/2017 - Monday
01:14 Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN

What calibrations would you all recommend I do when I get the bird back at the end of the week then?

Given the Mavic Mountain tumble, and the journey back to the UK I'm guessing I re-calibrate everything possible or is that overkill?

Just checked that myself. Hope they put enough gas in the plane. I did not have any room in the box for floaties, so I'll cross my fingers.

You need to do the gimbal for sure. Don't power it up without taking that filter off. It will make a bunch of noise if it's still on there.(it's not in the right position)

Reactions: MonkeyKing
Got a box about 10 minutes ago. Anybody want to guess what they dropped off? This is similar to what Pablo will see in a few days. 20 days total time from order to delivery on this one.

Your Mavic finally arrived! Congrats! Just don't go losing it near the Mexico border!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Lot of reading to do. Charging a few batteries and going to a friends house tomorrow that will help walk me through the heap of things to do. He has a p4p, so is more familiar than I am with dji quads. I have a few other fly toys that all have naza v2 controllers,which are dji products,that I can set up blindfolded, but I'll feel better with some initial help. Something I forgot to mention before Pablo,as I was looking at this new one,check your front obstacle lenses when you get yours back. I seem to remember a spot of some kind on one of them. Not sure if it was there before it got lost in the crack or maybe some little insect used it for a restroom. I left it alone. Anyway, I'm counting down the days till we get a picture of you and the box!!

Reactions: Pablo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929